Customs authorities preliminary informing by Airlines
Preliminary informing has been introduced since the 2000s by the authorities of the leading countries of the world. Obligatory preliminary informing on air transport was introduced in the EU countries, the USA, Canada, Korea, Singapore and many other countries in Asia and the Middle East.
In December 2015, the EAEU Commission adopted a decision on the introduction of obligatory preliminary informing on aviation in the EAEU countries from April 1, 2017. Unified standards of preliminary informing will be applied for flights to Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia.
Obligatory preliminary informing from April 1, 2017 will set the the task for airlines to modernize their IT systems and involve personnel for its implementation.
Our solution will minimize the cost of airlines to provide preliminary data to customs authorities information system.
The product is designed for both domestic and foreign airlines.
Our solution can significantly reduce the data transfer and processing time of cargo transportation. E-freight technology is a proven standard of cargo transportation service and it has been successfully using in a lot of countries for a long time.
All data required by the participants of goods transportation process are received and processed electronically and automatically transmitted to further participants of transportation. The system is fully integrated with the existing insformation systems of the FCS of Russia, as well as being integrated with the systems of warehouses and other participants of cargo transportation.
Our software is a browser-based solution, so there is no need to install/update programs.
The basic principle of e-freight technology is as follows:
- The airline, within the preliminary information, sends data on the arriving flight to the GATEWAY
- The GATEWAY sorts the data, translates it into the appropriate format and sends it to the FCS of Russia.
- The FCS Information system (IS) handles received data and sends the reply back to the GATEWAY
- The GATEWAY processes the "response" from the IS of the FCS of Russia and transmits the data to the warehouse IS
- The GATEWAY's warehouse module generates warehouse report documents (RD) and sent it into the FCS IS
- The GATEWAY receives the answer from the FCS IS
- The GATEWAY forwards the response into warehouse IS
- Warehouse starts cargo handling.